Sales Manager is a one who is responsible for the success of their company’s sales department. They set goals for their team and produce monthly forecasting reports to see how well they’re doing in achieving those targets and budgets based on what’s happening with revenue streams so that everything runs smoothly from month to month.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
Tasks & Activities :
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Identify, analyse, pursue, and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales targets are met.
- Play a vital role in revenue generation and cultivate the market for business growth.
Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Promoting the company’s existing market image.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Building and executing an account strategy plan with a focus on revenue maximization.
- Responsible for competitors’ analysis.
Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Team- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales objectives.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
You will develop strong connections, selling skills, business sense and industry expertise
- Strong Communication- Verbal, Written both.
- Strong Persuasion Skills
- Good Selling Skills
- Master the art of Negotiation.
- Industry and competitor knowledge
- 2+ Years’ experience within a Business development/ Sales field-based position
- Worked in the Market Research industry.
- Degree or recognized qualification.
- Prepare and execute business development plans.
- Identify and execute profitable sales opportunities creating win / win scenarios for Snware and its customers.